Ashley joined Campbell Shatley in 2020 after four years in employment law private practice and three years representing higher education institutions. Ashley represents public school boards across a broad range of matters, focusing on civil and administrative litigation and appeals, with particular interest in the areas of employment law, Title IX, and student discipline and due process.
Ashley is an avid runner and diehard Georgia football fan. She and her partner enjoy hiking with their dog in the western North Carolina mountains.
- NC State Bar
- 28th Judicial District Bar
- NC Bar Association, Education Law section
- NC Council of School Attorneys
- NC and National School Boards Association
- National Association of College and University Attorneys (NACUA)